Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Some old ones, and one new one

The first three are sketches I did in San Francisco in july. When your parents are out shopping, and all your brother wants to do is watch nfl network and throw shit at you, you have a lot of time to do sketches out of what you see from the massive window in your hotel room.

The upside was that it had a great view.

Alcatraz and surroundings:


Coit tower (I think) and background:


A church (idk the name):


A rose:



A pretty old drawing, but i wanted to put it up



This is my sad attempt at a fully-clothed figure drawing based on a statuette thingey in my room, it's supposed to be lady justice i think, I didn't have time for the head, and changed some of the positioning, and added a scale in her hand.



More to come later, 

-Michael Stamos





No comments:

Post a Comment